This is the Grey Elastane version of our ultra comfortable Storm designer office chair. This is the new and improved MK2 version of the office chair that is proving to be the ultimate ergonomic office product.
The Storm MK2 is a quality Ergonomic Office Chair with superb ergonomic performance and stunning designer looks. This contemporary office chair is ideal for those requiring high comfort levels and beautiful design. It comes fitted with a Synchro mechanism for easy ergonomic performance, height adjustable headrest and wrap-around back for ultimate comfort. This version features comfortable grey elastane seat, backrest (and optional headrest). The robust outer skeleton wraps the user in touch point technology and the large contoured padded seat and backrest supports are multi curved for optimised support and comfort.
This grey elastane version of the Storm chair comers with TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) armrests with coloured keyed arm pad accents with swivel movement, .
Additional features of this ergonomic office chair include an adjustable lumbar support, height adjustable armrests, and a waterfall curved seat to eliminate pressure points behind the knee and improve circulation.
Additionally this chair features a stylish polished aluminium base. The Storm chair comes with stylish nylon castors with highlighted detailing as standard but can be optionally supplied with soft tyre castors - suitable for using on wooden floors. The synchronised mechanism has a recline-glide torsion control with backrest recline, backrest lock with tension control and seat height adjustment functions.
The Storm Ergonomic office chair is built to last and comes with a comprehensive list of ergonomic features make it ideal for use in call centre or security departments, or for general office usage.
This chair features a 150Kg Weight Capacity Gas-Lift...to accommodate and providing extra support for the heavier person/ user.
- Designer ergonomic office chair with grey elastane upholstery
- Sleek contemporary design.
- Ergonomic height adjustable arms with with swivel movement coloured keyed arm pad accents
- Depth adjustable lumbar support
- Polished aluminium five star base with matching castors
- Height adjustable headrest (optional)
- Can be shipped Flat-pack or Fully Assembled (optional)
- Heavy duty gas lift 150 kilos
- Standard delivery 1-2 working days (flat-pack version)
- Weight Tolerance: 22 stones/ 140kg
- Hours Usage: 8 hours
- 5 year Warranty
- Seat Width: 565mm
- Seat Depth: 520mm
- Seat Height: 450 -550mm
- Overall Width:690mm
- Overall Depth: 700mm
- Overall Height: 1015-1160mm (820mm without headrest)
- Arm Height: 630-710mm
- Arm width: 470mm
- Back Height: 730-820mm
- Back Width: 410mm
- 5 years manufacturers warranty
- soft tyre castors suitable for wooden floors
- Standard Fully Assembled (3-5 working days)
- Express Fully Assembled (1-2 working days)