The ERGO-MODE PLUS is a heavy duty 24 Hour Fully Adjustable Ergonomic Office Chair with Height Adjustable Backrest with Lumbar cushioning and Seat Slide available in Black, Blue or Wine fabric
Endorsed by the General Chiropractic Council and the British Chiropractic Association.
The Ergo Mode+ is a multi-function, high back orthopaedic office chair which is ideal for back pain sufferers who require a chair which offers the ultimate in back support and ergonomic functionality.
The Ergo Mode+ ergonomic chairs also feature a Seat Slide function which enables the chair to be adjusted to different leg lengths. It also has a height adjustable back which gives excellent back support.
The height adjustable arms mean you can adjust to own height and comfort. The synchronized tilt mechanism reclines seat and backrest together with weight tension control adjustable for individual body weights
The Ergo Mode+ office chair also features a 170kg (27 Stones) Weight Capacity Gas-Lift...to accommodate and providing extra support for the heavier person.
Includes a full 5 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
Synchro Knee Tilt:
This mechanism synchronises the back and seat in a 2:1 ratio with a forward pivot point. It has a tension adjustable free float mode or it can be locked in any of 5 set positions
- Suitable for all day 24 hour use
- Multi-functional upholstered posture chair, certified to EN5459
- Adjustable back with contoured lumbar cushioning
- Gas lift height adjustable
- Synchronised knee tilt mechanism
- 3 lever mechanism
- Seat slide to ensure support behind the knees
- Height adjustable, pivoting armrests
- Heavy Duty Gas Strut for 27 Stone Use
- Copyright approved by a UK Chiropractor
- Self assembly or Assembled
All measurements are in (mm)
- Seat Width: 500
- Seat Depth: 510
- Seat Height: 460-520
- Overall Width: 710
- Overall Depth: 690
- Overall Height: 1220
- Arm Height: 670-750
- Back Height: 540/720 (with Headrest)
- Back Width: 640
- Full 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty included
**FREE DELIVERY** to UK Mainland Postcodes (Not including Highlands and Islands)
- England, Scotland, Wales : FREE DELIVERY
- Northern Ireland: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Highlands & Islands: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Republic of Ireland: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Rest of EU: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Rest of the World: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
Once we are in receipt of cleared payment, goods will be shipped by our designated distributors using 3rd party professional courier services.
Estimated delivery times are shown below (these are guidelines only and may vary depending on the type and quantity of products you are ordering)
- Chairs/Seating: 1-5 working days
- Furniture: 5-10 working days
- Delivery will be to GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE ONLY
- Our couriers DO NOT deliver at the Weekend.
- If you need something by guaranteed next day delivery, please contact us and we'll do our best to arrange this. There will normally be an additional charge for this service.
- Unusually heavy items may take extra time to deliver. Please contact us if you have an urgent order in such cases.
Items out of stock:
Normally the items listed on our website are in stock. In the event that an ordered item is out of stock we will notify you of this by email and give you an estimated delivery time for the item. If the new delivery date does not meet your expectations then you are free to change or cancel your order.
Many customers ask us for special instructions to be conveyed to the delivery driver eg asking him to call before delivery or to leave goods in specific places if out etc. We can request these instructions from the courier but we cannot guarantee that the driver will comply with the instructions, they are not obliged to do so, they are only obliged to do is to deliver the goods on time and get a signature from the recipient.
We occasionally need to deliver heavier items via pallet courier. Please Note - our pallet couriers will not take the empty pallet away with them once your goods have been delivered.
Missed/Not At Home Deliveries:
If you are not in when the goods are delivered, the goods will not be left, a signature is required. It is the only way we can guarantee that the goods have been delivered. If you are out the driver will leave a card and attempt once (sometimes twice) more to deliver the goods.
If you are out for the subsequent attempts the goods will be retained at the delivery company’s depot for about 2 days awaiting your call. If you do not call the goods will be returned to us, this incurs a return delivery charge of £15 + vat to us. If you subsequently call us requesting the goods you will be charged the return delivery charge plus a new delivery charge.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ERGOMODE-PLUS
- Dimensions: 690.00mm x 710.00mm x 1,220.00mm
- MPN: ERGOMODE-PLUS