The Arlanda is an Ergonomic High Back Black Leather & Mesh Executive Office Chair with fitted Coat Hanger
The Arlanda CH mesh ergonomic computer chair comes with a comprehensive list of ergonomic features which make it ideal for use in call centres, security departments, or for general office usage. It has contemporary styling and features a generously sized posture curved leather effect seat with pronounced waterfall front. It also has a contoured black nylon detailed mesh backrest with adjustable lumbar support and integrated coat-hanger.
For ergonomic performance, the Arlanda chair comes with a high quality Synchronised mechanism which enables the user to adjust the seat and back angles simultaneously. It has a reclining Knee Tilt Mechanism with tension control enabling the user to adjust the chair to their own individual body weight. The Arlanda chair also comes with stylish ‘T’ shaped padded arms designed to support the arms and take pressure off the neck and shoulders and has a large aluminium spider base fitted with twin wheel hooded castors.
This chair also features a 110 kilos (17.5 stone) Weight Capacity Gas-Lift...to accommodate and providing extra support for the heavier person/ user.
- Contemporary mesh ergonomic computer chair with integrated coat-hanger
- 700mm aluminium base for stability with twin whell hooded castors.
- Heavy duty gas seat height adjustment 110kg (17.5 stones).
- Soft feel faux leather on a generously proportioned upholstered seat with pronounced waterfall front.
- High mesh backrest with adjustable lumbar support for additional user comfort.
- Substantial reclining knee tilt mechanism with tension control for individual body weight.
- Breathable high mesh backrest allows improved ventilation.
- Fully adjustable headrest and height adjustable padded armrests for additional comfort.
All measurements are in (mm)
- Width - 500
- Depth - 490
- Back Width - 500
- Back Height - 625
- Seat Height - 470/550
- 12 Months - Manufacturers Warranty
**FREE DELIVERY** to UK Mainland Postcodes (Not including Highlands and Islands)
- England, Scotland, Wales : FREE DELIVERY
- Northern Ireland: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Highlands & Islands: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Republic of Ireland: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Rest of EU: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Rest of the World: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
Once we are in receipt of cleared payment, goods will be shipped by our designated distributors using 3rd party professional courier services.
Estimated delivery times are shown below (these are guidelines only and may vary depending on the type and quantity of products you are ordering)
- Chairs/Seating: 1-5 working days
- Furniture: 5-10 working days
- Delivery will be to GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE ONLY
- Our couriers DO NOT deliver at the Weekend.
- If you need something by guaranteed next day delivery, please contact us and we'll do our best to arrange this. There will normally be an additional charge for this service.
- Unusually heavy items may take extra time to deliver. Please contact us if you have an urgent order in such cases.
Items out of stock:
Normally the items listed on our website are in stock. In the event that an ordered item is out of stock we will notify you of this by email and give you an estimated delivery time for the item. If the new delivery date does not meet your expectations then you are free to change or cancel your order.
Many customers ask us for special instructions to be conveyed to the delivery driver eg asking him to call before delivery or to leave goods in specific places if out etc. We can request these instructions from the courier but we cannot guarantee that the driver will comply with the instructions, they are not obliged to do so, they are only obliged to do is to deliver the goods on time and get a signature from the recipient.
We occasionally need to deliver heavier items via pallet courier. Please Note - our pallet couriers will not take the empty pallet away with them once your goods have been delivered.
Missed/Not At Home Deliveries:
If you are not in when the goods are delivered, the goods will not be left, a signature is required. It is the only way we can guarantee that the goods have been delivered. If you are out the driver will leave a card and attempt once (sometimes twice) more to deliver the goods.
If you are out for the subsequent attempts the goods will be retained at the delivery company’s depot for about 2 days awaiting your call. If you do not call the goods will be returned to us, this incurs a return delivery charge of £15 + vat to us. If you subsequently call us requesting the goods you will be charged the return delivery charge plus a new delivery charge.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ET-80HBSY/ACH
- MPN: ET-80HBSY/ACH