Recommended Product Accessories
This high quality Scandinavian designed and built electric height adjustable corner desk is the ideal desk for those wishing to alleviate back pain, boost energy levels and promote wellbeing.
The Rise 3 corner desk features an advanced ergonomic specification. It has x3 anti-collision motors as standard, that make adjusting the height of the desk safe and easy. This safety feature also ensures anything stored under the desk is protected - as soon as the desk comes into contact with a stationery object, above or below the desk, it will automatically stop and rise/fall by 100mm to allow the user to safely remove the object.
This triple motor unit comes in a selection of contemporary finishes making it the easy choice to fit seamlessly into your existing office scheme. Choose from White, Black or Silver leg/frame versions with top choices in White, Black, Light Grey, Graphite Grey, Beech, Maple, Oak, Grey-Oak, Walnut, Carbon-Marine, Wenge, Timber.
This height adjustable desk features soft touch operation, and uses a quiet mono-motor system to ensure that the operator can work at the height that is best suited to them, alleviating the symptoms of back pain, or simply keeping fit!
The RISE 3 height adjustable desk is also comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee, and free next day delivery (UK Mainland only)
- Improve your Bone health - by keeping your joints supple
- Reduce pain - alleviate symptoms of back and neck pain
- Increased Productivity - get more done, standing improves concentration - so no more snoozing at your desk!
- Wheelchair Friendly - standing desks go lower and higher than traditional desks - benefitting disabled/handicapped users
- Increased Metabolic Rate - the ultimate 'at work' workout. Burn calories whilst at your desk!
- Look after your heart - staying active is shown to reduce the risk of heart problems and disease
- Be more efficient - retaining your motivation and concentration for longer
- Improved Flexibility - to keep you more focused and dynamic in the office
- Stay Happy - improving your health can have a mjor impact on your sense of satisfaction and well-being at work!
- Corner electric height adjustable sit-stand desk
- Designed and manufactured in Scandinavia
- Quiet, triple motor system
- Choice of Silver, Black, Anthracite, White frame
- Selection of contemporary worktop finishes
- Includes anti-collision safety feature as standard
- 160 KG Max load weight
- Extendible high grade steel frame
- Soft touch up-down switch with upgrade options
- Fast delivery (normally within 2 working days)
- Optional Installation service
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- 5 Years manufacturers Warranty
- Width: 1800mm
- Depth: 1600mm
- Height: 640-1300mm
- Triple Motors
- Load Capacity: 160kg
- Height Range: 640-1300mm
- Speed: 40mm per second
- Max Operational Power: 410w
- Minimum Height 615 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside
- Minimum Height 640 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface
- Maximum Height 1300 mm to the desk working surface
- Anti-Collision: Yes
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Noise Level: 42dB
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
- EMC Directive 2014/30EU
- Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC
- REACH, WEEE and RoHS 3 2015/863
- EN 527-1:2011 Type A,
- EN 527-2:2016 ISO 21016
- FSC Certificated (Tops)
FREE DELIVERY within 2 working days to UK Mainland (excluding Highlands)
- For an additional charge we provide a premium installation service carried by our expert installation partners.
- Our install team will contact you directly in advance and arrange a convenient date and time to deliver your goods. They will then assemble the goods on your premises and remove any packaging.
- This will normally be within 7 days of your order.
- If you are ordering 5+ desks we can provide a quantity discount on the installation costs. Please contact us prior to ordering for an installation price email@example.com
- We would be very grateful if you could ensure that there is a cleared and sufficiently sizeable area available for our install team to carry out the assembly work.
- If you are using your existing desktop on a new frame - please ensure the desktop has been remove before the install team arrive
- We are unfortunately unable to remove any of your old furniture
With such a fantastic range of beautiful desktop options, we know how difficult it can be to decide on which finish is the right one for you. To make your decision a little easier - please feel free to use our FREE SAMPLE SERVICE.
Just choose whichever colours you need to see more closely - and we will send you a free 200mm x 100mm desktop finish sample in the post. It's as simple as that - and don't worry! once you've received the sample you're not obligated to buy one of our fabulous Rise desks - although you can be sure we'll certainly look after you if you do!
Choose from White, Black or Silver leg/frame versions with top choices in White, Black, Light Grey, Graphite Grey, Beech, Maple, Oak, Grey-Oak, Walnut, Carbon-Marine, Wenge, Timber, Ferro Bronze, Cascina Pine, Concrete, Black-Ply, Graphite-Ply and White-Ply.
PLEASE NOTE - We recommend you choose up to x3 samples - but don't worry we won't be counting if you need more!
**FREE DELIVERY** to UK Mainland Postcodes (Not including Highlands and Islands)
- England, Scotland, Wales : FREE DELIVERY
- Northern Ireland: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Highlands & Islands: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Republic of Ireland: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Rest of EU: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
- Rest of the World: PLEASE ASK FOR PRICE
Once we are in receipt of cleared payment, goods will be shipped by our designated distributors using 3rd party professional courier services.
Estimated delivery times are shown below (these are guidelines only and may vary depending on the type and quantity of products you are ordering)
- Chairs/Seating: 1-5 working days
- Furniture: 5-10 working days
- Delivery will be to GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE ONLY
- Our couriers DO NOT deliver at the Weekend.
- If you need something by guaranteed next day delivery, please contact us and we'll do our best to arrange this. There will normally be an additional charge for this service.
- Unusually heavy items may take extra time to deliver. Please contact us if you have an urgent order in such cases.
Items out of stock:
Normally the items listed on our website are in stock. In the event that an ordered item is out of stock we will notify you of this by email and give you an estimated delivery time for the item. If the new delivery date does not meet your expectations then you are free to change or cancel your order.
Many customers ask us for special instructions to be conveyed to the delivery driver eg asking him to call before delivery or to leave goods in specific places if out etc. We can request these instructions from the courier but we cannot guarantee that the driver will comply with the instructions, they are not obliged to do so, they are only obliged to do is to deliver the goods on time and get a signature from the recipient.
We occasionally need to deliver heavier items via pallet courier. Please Note - our pallet couriers will not take the empty pallet away with them once your goods have been delivered.
Missed/Not At Home Deliveries:
If you are not in when the goods are delivered, the goods will not be left, a signature is required. It is the only way we can guarantee that the goods have been delivered. If you are out the driver will leave a card and attempt once (sometimes twice) more to deliver the goods.
If you are out for the subsequent attempts the goods will be retained at the delivery company’s depot for about 2 days awaiting your call. If you do not call the goods will be returned to us, this incurs a return delivery charge of £15 + vat to us. If you subsequently call us requesting the goods you will be charged the return delivery charge plus a new delivery charge.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RISE-3-1816
- Dimensions: 1,800.00mm x 1,600.00mm x 1,300.00mm
- MPN: RISE-3-1816